The 45th Population Genetics Group meeting will be held at the University of Nottingham. Arrival on Wednesday 4th January and departure after lunch on Saturday 7th January.
About Population Genetics GroupThe Population Genetics Group (PGG or PopGroup) is a yearly international meeting held in the UK. It covers all aspects of Evolutionary Genetics and a good feel for the typical content can be gained by downloading some of the previous years’ programmes. It is an informal meeting, with typically 150-200 participants, and an excellent place [...]more →
- Plenary speakers this year are Michael Lynch, Hopi Hoekstra, and Steve Jones #popgroup45
- Registration for #popgroup45 closes this Friday 9th Dec. Only a few places left.
- Popgroup45; only 1 week of early-bird registration left. Prices go up next Thurs 24 Nov. #popgroup45
- Registration now open for 45th Population Genetics Group, Univ of Nottingham, Jan 4th-7th 2011. http://t.co/VsKCi4Up #popgroup45
- Thanks to everyone who attended. A really high standard of talks and posters. Next year's meeting at Nottingham, 4th January.
- #popgroup44 Robert Ekblom talk will move from Friday to 15.00 Thurs LT2